- We accept Cash, Check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover and CareCredit
- Patients who need a payment plan can complete an application with an outside financing company called CareCredit. This application can be easily accessed on our website or applications are available in our office.
- Balance from previous treatment must be paid before further treatment is provided.
- Co-payments are expected at the time of service for each office visit.
- Patients with insurance — Every effort is made to help you understand your insurance benefits, but it is important to remember that these are “estimates only.” Please keep in mind that it is the PATIENT’s responsibility to know their insurance and to pay all balances not covered by their insurance.
- How Does Dental Insurance Work?
You or your employer buy a contract at a specified premium that includes benefits for chosen services for which you are willing to pay. This contract is between you or your employer and the insurance company, not the dentist. Most dental plans are meant to aid in covering the cost of your dental treatment, not to cover it 100%.
- Failing to keep a scheduled appointment or to cancel with less than 24 hours notice is very costly to the practice and unfair to other patients who need our services. Therefore, a fee may be charged to patients who fail to adhere to this policy.
We are committed to providing quality and affordable dental health care. You have multiple options for payment available. For your convenience we accept: